Whether you are letting your first property or are an experienced landlord, you have come to the right place, so sit back and relax and let us do all the work.
We offer two rental packages for our landlords, either a let only service, or we can take the stress and pressure away from you with our full management service, either way, we have your best interests at heart.
- Rental assessment and legislative advice
- We place a distinctive Jackson Homes Lettings To Let Board outside your property with your consent
- Advertising of property and accompanied viewings
- Tenant referencing
- Provide repairs
- Prepare Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
- Property inventory
- Notification to the local authority of liability of the Council Tax Charge at the commencement of the tenancy
- Collect deposit & first month or 4 weeks rent (landlords must put the deposit in a government-backed tenancy deposit scheme (TDP) within 30 days of receiving it.
We then leave you or your family members to have the direct relationship with the tenants. You would sort your own repairs, inspections and monthly rental payments etc. We would be happy to carry out ongoing maintenance of your investment and we can assist with the check-out process by separate agreement (this service comes as a one-off cost).
This highly comprehensive service includes, but is not limited to the below:
- Rental assessment
- Advice and facilitating of remedial or repair work
- Advertising the property for rent and conducting viewings
- Keeping landlords on the right side of the law with regards to property renting legislation
- Helping landlords to ensure the property is safe in terms of fire prevention ad detection and legionella’s risk assessments
- We arrange an inventory of a property’s contents which details the condition and cleanliness of the property and contents so we can ensure the property is returned to the same move in condition (ordinary wear and tear excepted) when the tenants leave
- Setting up all lease and tenant documentation
- Detailed employment, prior landlord and (if applicable) credit check references
- Handling of the tenant move out process and we can arrange to re let the property at the end of the tenancies
- Direct dealing with Tenant Deposit Protection Agencies
- Frequent property inspections
- Collection and remitting of rental payments
- Provision of monthly statements
- Provision of a 24/7 emergency line for tenants Initial Response
- Management of tenant and neighbour complaints
- Handover of energy utilities and council tax from landlord to tenant and tenant to tenant
At Jackson Homes lettings we like to think that every client is different and that's why we can tweak any aspect of the service to suit the needs of the landlord.